Online High School Tournament of Champions Qualifying Events
Log in to take the OAAC Online HSTOCQ tests
All links are new this year. You may need to refresh your page to update your cache. If you have trouble accessing the test, please go directly to alca.is and log in from there.
English Usage & Vocabulary
Literature, Humanities & Fine Arts, & Current Events
Algebra 1 may use a Scientific Calculator
Geometry, Algebra II, Trigonometry & Calculus may use graphic calculators with the following specifications (from the SDE Calculator guidelines).
• Calculators are permitted but are not required.
• Calculator capabilities described for a specific subject give the maximum capabilities allowed; calculators with less capability are acceptable.
• Students may not share calculators.
• Calculators that make noise must have the sound feature turned off.
• Calculators that have paper tape must have the tape removed.
• All calculators must have the memory cleared before and after the test session.
• Any programs or applications must be removed prior to the test session.
• Pocket organizers
• Handheld or laptop computers
• Electronic writing pads or pen-input devices
• Calculators built into cellular phones, smartwatches, tablets, or other electronic communication devices.
• Calculators with a typewriter keypad (QWERTY format)
• Calculators with programs or applications that cannot be removed or disabled (e.g., Polynomial Root-Finder and Simultaneous Equation Solver on TI-86)
• Calculators with built-in computer algebra systems (CAS), such as, but not limited to:
• Casio: Algebra fx 2.0, Class Pad 300, and all model numbers that begin with CFX-9970G
• Texas Instruments: All model numbers that begin with TI-89 or TI-92, TI-Nspire CAS
• Hewlett-Packard: HP-48GII and all model numbers that begin with HP-40G or HP-49G