Online Tournament of Champions Qualifying Events
1.) ONLY PreAlgebra, Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Trigonometry, or Calculus students may use a calculator set on test mode. We will not provide calculators.
2.) No Calculators will be allowed for 6th-grade math, 7th-grade math.
3.) PreAlgebra and Algebra 1 may use Scientific Calculators
Geometry, Algebra II, Trigonometry & Calculus may use graphic calculators with the following specifications (from the SDE Calculator guidelines).
• Calculators are permitted but are not required.
• Calculator capabilities described for a specific subject give the maximum capabilities allowed; calculators with less capability are acceptable.
• Students may not share calculators.
• Calculators that make noise must have the sound feature turned off.
• Calculators that have paper tape must have the tape removed.
• All calculators must have the memory cleared before and after the test session.
• Any programs or applications must be removed prior to the test session.
• Pocket organizers
• Handheld or laptop computers
• Electronic writing pads or pen-input devices
• Calculators built into cellular phones, smartwatches, tablets, or other electronic communication devices.
• Calculators with a typewriter keypad (QWERTY format)
• Calculators with programs or applications that cannot be removed or disabled (e.g., Polynomial Root-Finder and Simultaneous Equation Solver on TI-86)
• Calculators with built-in computer algebra systems (CAS), such as, but not limited to:
• Casio: Algebra fx 2.0, Class Pad 300, and all model numbers that begin with CFX-9970G
• Texas Instruments: All model numbers that begin with TI-89 or TI-92, TI-Nspire CAS
• Hewlett-Packard: HP-48GII and all model numbers that begin with HP-40G or HP-49G
The link will take you to the competition page for the Online Team Tournaments.
Enter your username and password then click Login.
Once you hit Login you will be taken to a page they call the Dashboard
You will see both assignments and classes.
Your class is 2021-22 TOCQ
Both the Class and the individual tests will be listed on the Dashboard and under 2021-22 TOCQ
If you click on the assignment you will be taken directly to the start of the test.
If you select class you will see the same assignments with a little additional information.